One Watter - Tube Amplifier Pedal
ONE WATTER is an all-new amplifier design targeting practice-at-home conditions. With one watt of output power, this amplifier provides fabulous tube tone and overdrive at reasonable listening levels. The clean channel employs a 12AY7 tube for gain driving a 12BH7 (paralleled sections) running single-ended into an oversized output transformer. The boost channel operates an EF86 pentode for extra gain and chime. Works great with pedals! Don't burn up your stage amp at home.
Drives any 8 or 16 ohm speaker cabinet. Play clean, play dirty. For lower power, try a 12AU7 in the 12BH7 spot for 1/4W output (clean).
- 1W clean @8Ω (3W dirty)
- 1 x EF86, 1 x 12AY7 and 1 x 12BH7 tube complement
- Gain (boost), Bass, Treble, and Volume
- 60Hz to 6kHz bandwidth
- 5Ω output impedance
- +28dB gain boost (150 to 3kHz)
- 9 x 5 x 4.5 inches
- 15Vdc supply @17W (included)
- "I just received my pair of Hagerman 1 Watter tube amps and hooked them up right away in my bedroom rig. There is a huge difference between these tube amps and the class D solid state power amps they replace. I have both of the 1 Watters hooked up in stereo. They are very quiet, they sound sublime, and the clean channel volume is more than ample for a bedroom rig."