Boost - EF86 Tube Pedal
The BOOST is a boutique all-analog vacuum tube pedal using a pentode to deliver warm, clean gain for overdriving amplifier inputs or other pedals. A simple tone control lets you contour the result, helping to prevent muddiness and maintain punch. Primarily designed for studio use, this pedal offers superb signal-to-noise performance, implements true-bypass, and provides a buffered output capable of driving long cables or other pedals with ease.
This is not a clone or copy of a vintage design; it is new from scratch using the best materials and components available, including metal film resistors and polypropylene capacitors. A built-in low noise boost converter provides high voltage for proper tube bias and operation, insuring maximum performance. A high-current +9V wall wart is included.
Hand built in USA.
- True bypass
- 1 x EF86, all analog circuit
- 21dB maximum gain
- Inverting polarity
- 4.0" x 5.0" x 4.5"
- Includes 9V supply, tube, 10-year warranty, free shipping
- Do not spill liquids onto pedal
- Do not use standard negative 9V pedal power supply
- Do not use low current power supply
- Wait 20 seconds for tube to warm up (delayed high voltage)