Half Watt - Tube Amplifier
HALF WATT is an all-tube micro-amp intended for practice or studio work. It will easily drive any speaker cabinet (or none at all) without impedance or stability issues. A convenient headphone output allows for quiet practice (or for connection to DAW or PA).
Check out our new REACTOR reactive load specifically designed for this amplifier!
- 0.5W clean @8Ω (1.5W dirty)
- 1 x 12AY7 and 1 x 12BH7
- Bass, Treble, and Volume controls
- Headphone output
- 65Hz to 6kHz bandwidth
- 5 ohm output impedance
- 6 x 6 x 4 inches
- 15Vdc supply @800mA (included)
- "This is the bedroom amp I have dreamed of for so long. Thank you thank you thank you! It’s a game changer loving in an apartment."
- "Jim! This 0.5 watt amp is insane. How did you manage to keep it sounding so clean? Haha. It’s by far the best low watt pedal platforms I’ve ever used. Usually these amps get kinda flabby sounding when you crank them up but the jam track and isolated tones (with pedals) are fantastic. Great job!"